East European Geophysical Association
We have been developing geophysical equipment for electrical exploration for over 15 years. We carry out field geological exploration work. Our experts carry out processing and interpretation of geological and geophysical materials.
During this period, the specialists of the association performed work in:
Iran, USA, UAE, Krasnoyarsk Territory, Kaliningrad Region
Komi Republic, Spitsbergen Archipelago, Taimyr Peninsula,
Volgograd Region, Leningrad Region, Karelia.
Service geophysical works:
- Audiomagnetotellurics (AMT);
- Magnetotellurics (MT);
- Low Period Magnetotellurics (LMT);
- Broadband Magnetotellurics (BMT);
- Magnetovariational Profiling (MVP);
- Telluric Currents (TC);
- Electrical prospecting by the method of magnetotelluric and audiomagnetotelluric sounding;
- Gravimetric exploration;
- Geochemical exploration by soil gas adsorption;
- Processing and interpretation of the results of geophysical measurements;
- Drawing up geological reports.
Calibration installation Vega.
Hardware and software complex for calibration and verification of magnetic inductive sensors.
The Vega calibration station allows for the final inspection of the IMS series sensors.